welcome to Talkie
-Please register to be a member.
-Loggin if you already registered.
welcome to Talkie
-Please register to be a member.
-Loggin if you already registered.
welcome to Talkie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to Talkie

Latest topics
» Rsps revolution
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:49 pm by Owner Talkie

» Christmas theme
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:51 am by Owner Talkie

» Real Texas Hold'em Poker
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:00 pm by Owner Talkie

» GoldDigger official
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:59 pm by Owner Talkie

» MiniGolf
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 pm by Owner Talkie

» Biljart
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm by Owner Talkie

» 8 baller ( pool )
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 4:28 pm by Owner Talkie

» New Rank Logo's
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:43 am by Owner Talkie

» The talkie rules
The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm by Owner Talkie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The talkie rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Owner Talkie
Admin
Admin
Owner Talkie

The talkie rules Empty
PostSubject: The talkie rules   The talkie rules I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:11 pm

What do we expect from you, as forum-user?
• Mutual respect betwien all forum-users. This means you won't ever start a discussion with someone else while making advantage of someone else's behaviour, possible physical or mental handicaps, race or gender. Do not actively react to personal remarks by others and refrain from posting stuff others might find offensive.
• Spend your first 10 minutes exploring the forums without posting anything. Get to know the structure of the forums and explore the search-option and the private messages. If existing topics and the search-option cannot help you, please feel free to post a new topic with a clear description (to state what you want to ask/say, not something like "inb4lock HEEEELLLPPP! WTF!!! CRAP-WINDOWS!!!").
• If you're gonna post an answer in topics where someone is asking something, please make sure you're answer is really helping and useful. No one is waiting for an answer like "OMFG, N00B" when the question is asked how to configure a firewall.
• Don’t use bad words to hurt people.

What other rules do we have?
• You're not allowed to spam the forums with (paid or unpaid) adverts, job-applications, chain-mails, useless topics or certain internet-sites without permission of a staffmember.
• You're not allowed to post images or text that are copyrighted without mentioning the source and/or author.
• You're not allowed to post other discriminating, threatening, sexually explicit, shocking or calumniating messages or images.
• You're not allowed to post adverts, discriminating, threatening, sexually explicit, shocking or calumniating messages, .special codes text or images in your sig.
• You're not allowed to post personal information (name, address, phone-number, etc...) regardless of yourself or others without permission of a staffmember.
• You're not allowed to have multiple accounts without permission of a staffmember; every account after your first one will be shut down immediately if there is no permission of a staffmember.
• You’re not allowed to go in the “Pandemonium” if your under the age of 18.
• You’re not allowed to post any illegal things, if you do this is at your own risk, if this forum takes any damage because of you posting illegal stuff you will be responsible and might need to pay the bill or all other punishments that can be given for distributing illegal stuff.

What to expect when violating these rules?
If you're unable to obey the rules, moderators, super moderators and even the owners of Talkie might come into action:
• Messages can be adjusted, leaving a very short description of the violation/reason.
• Messages can be removed; this will usually happen if we think it's 100% in violation of the rules.
• You can expect private messages from the moderators; please put in your profile that you want to receive private messages. If we cannot send you a message, your account will be locked for a pre-determined period.
• After several warnings, we will discuss your future presence no this forum in a private sub-forum.

Other announcements
• The forum cannot be used to get/give support between Talkie and its paying customers. Please use the official ways of getting support before posting here. Even after posting here, the moderators have the possibility to remove your question without notice if no answer is given.

Privacy statement
Using the forum-software, specific data will be collected on the visitors. These data will automatically become property of Talkie but will not be sold or distributed to other parties without written concensus of the forum-users. Where possible, we will use these data to adjust the forum to match specific user-preferences. And, if needed, these data will also be used to ban you from the forum (and in the worst case scenario, from all servers and sites under Talkie’s control).

If you disagree with the privacy-statement, please send a mail to dugje@hotmail.com stating you disagree and you do not want to use your account anymore. We will remove it from the user-database.
Back to top Go down
https://talkie.board-directory.net

The talkie rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
welcome to Talkie :: Talkie Main. :: Talkie Rules-
Jump to: